Saturday, March 05, 2005

A new semester has been begun again

Today's words :
concise, condone, congenial, console, conspicuous, contend for/with sth, cogent, commend sb for sth/sb to sb, commodious, compassion, compatible, comprise, compunction, conclusive, concur with sb/in sth, condolence, conflagration, consecrate sth to sth, converge, corrosive, coalition, collate, commiserate with sb, concost, conductive



On wednesday, the last spring semester of my school life has been begun. As a professor who taught me English last winter said time has gone at lightning speed. 8 years ago, I entered Sogang university as a freshman and now I am a senior student who is preparing for his future. Everytime I have felt the vivid atmosphere of school when spring semester begins because of a lot of FRESH-men and women. :-) Their young faces, smiles, energies and their everything make school young. I love this vivid atmosphere what makes me flutter with new hope.

Seeing freshmen, I remember of my freshman days. At that time, I was very energetic boy who was interested in everything around me. (Of course, I AM energetic now too. :P) I loved to go to dancing, play billiard with friends, study the brand new things, and so on. And I wanted to be a conspicuous boy like almost every freshmen. So I bleached my hair perfectly. Thosedays in Korea, it was very abnormal. Everyone looked at me with surprised face even I was walking on the Sinchon or Hongdae street. My parents, professors, and junior students didn't like it but I enjoyed that situation. There were only two students who bleached their hair in Sogang university. Can you imagine? It was really cool.


(A picture when I was a freshman, 1998)

Anyway, my heart is filled with new hope entirely. Every classes (business, sports, philosophy, and English) what I registerd for this semester are wonderful. All professors are very kind, excellent and have enthusiasm. And I will endeavor hardly to make this semester great. A new semester has been begun again and a feeling is so GOOD!!

No comments: