Sunday, May 29, 2005

I've won the internship!! ^^

Last Thursday, I had business statistics quiz at 2pm. Unfortunately, KITA (Korea International Trade Association) noticed that result of the internship interview would be noticed at thursday at 2pm. I could hardly concentrate on the quiz, so I made some mistakes. After the quiz, I ran to a computer in my club room. I typed the URL carefully and until the result page popped up, I prayed. The waiting time was felt like a year, however, when I found my name in the list, I was really happy and high-fived my juniors.

Because of this program, I have to cancel the summer business school program and give up the opportunity of Samsung summer internship. But KITA's intershp program in the U.S. will be very good and helpful time for me. I'm getting closer to my dream.

No comments: