Monday, October 09, 2006

Movies with family

How often do you go to the movies with your family? In my case, I haven't gone there with family since I graduated elementary school. I have just seen movies with my girl friends. I thought my parents didn't like going to the movies because they pretended like that. However, during Chuseok(Korean traditional harvest festival), we went to the movies together and had a lot of fun. And I perceived they just pretended it not to bother me.

Sometimes my mother says when I marry, it would be hard to spend time together. I don't want to accept it but that would be true. I need to spend more time and make happy remembrances with them because time never waits for us. I will try to go to the movies at least once a month and take latta photos together. Remember! Parents do not wait for your free time.

If you have no idea which movie is good to see together, try 'Radio Star'. It's not only very delightful but also meaningful. Everyone who was in the theatre enjoyed it. It will make you laugh and weep all the time.

No comments: