Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NV7 OPS



VLUU NV7 OPS, a stylish and high-functional camera. Today, I received this camera from my company as a gift. It was on my next camera list, so I was so pleased.

Its gorgeous well-constructed satin-black metal body and innovative design are very attractive. And it offers a lot of useful features, for example, 7x optical zoom, smart touch, optical picture stabilization, and so on. I haven't been able to took a photo yet, so I can't tell you the impression much about it, but I can say I was very moved thanks to from camera itself to very small things like luxurious package, manuals, accessaries, etc. I could feel the efforts of Samsung Techwin to satisfy its customers(which made me have more loyalty and pride) and I was so as a customer and as an employee.

To find more information about it, I've surfed some professional sites. There were some reviews and they said it was an impressive and beautiful camera but needs to offer more sophisticated and accurate image quality which can make it the top camera in its class. Maybe it sounds strangely but I was a little bit happy becuase that meant there were still much room for me to contribute to the company's development.

Anyhow, I got my new sub-camera and more loyalty to the company, so I'm very HAPPY today!!!


For someone who wants to read full review, I quote some links below.

dpreview.com
Samsung NV7 OPS Review, February 2007
Simon Joinson



popphoto.com
Samsung Intros NV Digital Camera Series: NV7 OPS

No comments: