Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Exercise For Life



I found this photo on the internet. It was the history of a guy and the proof of his efforts and his success. 4 years ago, he was just a potato couch. As you look, he had a huge pot belly and looked like not having any dream or confidence. However, he made his mind to exercise and had kept his will strongly. The point what made me be touched is that. At first, everybody can keep the promise which was made by himself but only a few can achieve their goal. He has overcome himself and now he looks very healthy and confident. His face and body are showing off his pride as you also can feel.

One of my dream is to run the whole distance of triathelon. For that, I have started my plan already and I ran 5km around the Yongji Lake in Changwon today. Feeling the sound of breeze, I could harden my will. I can't say I will be able to participate in triathelon in 4 years but I would be able to run the whole distance of marathon 4 years later. Until the moment of success, I will not never stop. Exerciese for life!

No comments: