Thursday, May 03, 2007

Can Do It

It was a long day. Stretching, running, dancing, gymnastics, weight training. Those are what I've done all day long. The practice is getting harder and harder. So every part of my body are screaming. But I feel like I'm in high.

I've never had chances to take this kind of class during schooling. Though it was not easy, today I learned many acrobatic technics and made good movements. I'd not thought I could make the very cool jumps. It was awesome!

About 2 weeks later, the main character of the performance will be selected by producer. To be the hero, many skills and abilities are needed especially the ability to control body and to express feelings. Still, I can't say I'm the best. However, I promise I will write a delightful article 2 weeks later.

I can do it. I will make it.

No comments: