Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Body for life

I just took a shower after running approximately 2km with my dog Arch. I have done an exercise program for myself from 1 week ago because I could not bear to see my potbelly any more. As a matter of fact, I exercised regulrary for 4 years. At those times, I was very healthy, energetic and confident. I was filled with confidence and I felt like I could do everything. After stopping doing exercise, I started to get weights. My belly was getting higher and higher, and I was become lazy. I can strongly assert that exercise do not only attects my body but also my spirit.

So, I started an exercise program again. It's for my pride, confidence, and health. When I went to the gym for the first time in 2 years, I was shocked. I couldn't lift up just 20kg of barbell at all. I was used to lift up 80kg. That fact motivated me to set up harder and more detailed program. My exercise program has started just 1 week ago but already I can feel the changes happening inside my body. My muscles are getting bigger and have more power. But the best thing is I found myself again. I know that the changes does not happen at once, however, definitely the changes are happeng inside myself even though I can not recognize it. I will do this exercise program regulary and you will see someone who has an attractive silhouette and who is diligent in 6 months. I BET!!!

Originally updated: 2006.08.15 22:39

No comments: