Thursday, April 26, 2007

三人行必有我師

'三人行必有我師'is a chinease saying which means everybody has some good points to learn. I felt its teaching again.

This week I have worked with young operators in manufacturing process. Through the process, I could learn by direct and actual experiences. I asked operators a lot of things and we had many talks. I could look and listen the realities of manufacturing. For instance, hard works, efforts for good quality, responsibilities, duties, the importance of adept, hardness of life and so on.

As a matter of fact, there was no chance to experience the real environment of factory though I've studied business administration at university. My knowleadge was not a live thing. There was a large gap between realities and theories. To be a superior leader, I should be a person who has a good understanding about the gap and can reduce it.

Anyhow, I learned many things and I reflect on myself. I was very lucky to take that opportunity and to meet nice operators. I will never forget the teaching.

No comments: