Wednesday, April 25, 2007

STR-900-9V


Casio 'Phys' STR-900-9v

Finally 'IT' was delivered. I have run without any watch to check my records exactly. Because my other watches can't count the lap time and mobile phone is too heavy. So I had to ask others what time it was and then I could check my records approximately. But from today, I could know my lap times and splits.

My first impression about it was satisfaction. Its shape and function were especially designed for runners. It weighs only 42g and has wide panel what helps runners read numbers easily. Plus, the function was perfect for me and its vivid yellow color captivated my eyes.

Of course, there are many specialized professional luxury watches what can check blood pressure, distance/speed with gps, and so on. Compare to them, STR-900-9V is simple and stupid. However, I can assert that I will be able to improve my running ability continously with it. When I can run the whole marathon course in 3 hours, I would consider buying one of them. Until that moment, it will be always on my wrist when I run.

No comments: