Saturday, May 19, 2007

Starcraft 2

Starcraft 2 : Intro

Starcraft 2 intro was finally opened to the public for the first time in Seoul today. Starcraft has been the best RTS(Real Time Simulation) game for 10 years. Its popularity in Korea is so huge that there is even Starcraft proleague and many famous starcraft pro gamers.

Blizzard which had publicized Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo and so on, said it was natural to be opened in Korea firstly on the surface of the earth. And nobody can have an objection about that. Because Korea is the biggest market of Blizzard.

It's hard to expect how huge the impact of starcraft 2 will be. However, it's certain that there will be a gigantic diastrophism in game market when it will come to us.

I'm not a big fan of Starcraft. But the news of starcraft 2 reminds me 1998 when I was a freshman at my university. So I'm jotting down this. 10 years have passed. Time flies and a lot of things have been changed and will be. I think I'm not the man whom I dreamed 10 years before. But when I would hear the news of Starcraft 3, I will be the man whom I dream now.