Sunday, July 01, 2007

CW-X Stablyx Tights

My new goal of 2007 has been set up. I will participate in 3 marathon competetions(1 half, 2 full distance). It's for one of my dreams, the boston marathon and triathlon. For that, from tomorrow, the physical training program will be started again.

As a part of preparation, I've searched for marathon tights which can support my knees, hamstrings, limbs, calfs and so on. And finally, I could find CW-X Stablyx thights. It's awesome! Let's see.





Isn't it so beautiful? Plus, check the features below.(Click the image)


I'm sure if you were interested in running, you are wanting it like me. However, here's a bad news. We can't buy it in Korea, so we need to place an order via internet. I asked online retailers the shipping and handling cost. When I receive the answer, I will post it here. Anyhow, If you want more information, visit CW-X.

No comments: