Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hot Summer Marathon (1)

Whoa, how stupid I was!!! My goal was 1h40m yesterday, but no later than the 1st round, I knew it would be really hard. Running around a mountain was much harder than running around lakes!

Fortunately, there was no rain and the temperature was pretty adequate to run, however, the course had many ups and downs as you see below.



Not only ups but also downs made my legs heavier and slower. Each time when I passed by the check points, I heard some whispering from my brain, 'take a rest, just a moment. there's some problem. wait!' I wanted and needed to take a break but I never stopped as I promised yesterday. Because I didn't wanted to lose the game with myself. Even though I failed to achieve my goal(2h10m50s), I won the game. That's the point.


No comments: