Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sony MDR-D333


I bought this headphone when I visited Japan this January. In fact, at that moment I didn't need to purchase it because I had never used headphone outdoor. But at the first glance, my eyes were completely caught by its design and color. Every time when I wear it, I think I did a good job(As much as I know, in Korea, it's really hard to find white one what I have.)

If you are interested in MDR-D333,
here are my tips.
1. Wear it with a cap. That's the best match.
2. Only white one. Siver is infamous!
3. Have you ever used retractable cord system? No? Experience it.

Overview
◎ Double band foldable headphones for outdoor use with MP3 players
◎ Button activated retractable cord
◎ Experience the ultimate in comfortable listening with aura-nomic design
◎ High power neodymium magnets are used to reproduce clear mid-range sounds and rich low range sounds
◎ Button activated retractable cord
◎ Available in Silver/White

Technical Specification
◎ Open Air Type NO
◎ Dynamic Type YES
◎ Closed Type YES
◎ Frequency (Hz) 12-24,000
◎ Sensitivity (dB/mW) 102.0
◎ Magnet Neodymium (300kJ/m3)
◎ Impedance (Ohm) 24.0
◎ Cord type OFC retractable
◎ Cord length (m) 1.2
◎ Plug Straight stereo mini plug (Gold)
◎ Weight (g) 136.0
(from : www.sony.co.uk)

No comments: